2023 MEDICINE HAT CURLING CLUB GOLF LEAGUE
We are very excited to team up with the Medicine Hat Curling Club to create a league that will help keep their memberhsip active during the ongoing repairs at the curling club and raise money for them along the way!
We will be donating 50% of the League Fees generated by this league directly back to the MHCC and will be creating other opportunities for patrons of Studio Fore to make contributions to the curling club.
HURRY HARD AND SIGN UP NOW!
Begins week of February 27th and ends week of April 24th (9 weeks)
- 9 holes weekly
- MENS (ALL AGES) – Mondays and Wednesdays (9am/Noon/2pm slots available)
- LADIES LEAGUE (ALL AGES) – Tuesdays and Thursdays (9am/Noon/2pm slots available)
- 4 players from your team compete per week
- Top 3 scores will count towards the weekly points
- Weekly league play will vary between stableford and scramble formats.
- Handicaps will be used and managed by Studio Fore
- When adjusting handicaps we use the RCGA double bogey max rule to adjust scores. (i.e. if you take a 9 on a par 5, your score will be adjusted to 7)
- Course settings will be dictated by Studio Fore and all teams must abide by them
- Tee boxes will be assigned by handicap and age each week.
- Season prizes for winning teams and value will be determined based on how many teams that league has.
- $200 Registration fee per team
- 100% of these registration fees go into the League Prize pool
- Fore Founder and/or Senior Discounts DO NOT apply to this fee
- $100/week per team per week (4 players per week = $25/player)
- If your team cannot make it one week, we will allow you to reschedule but we encourage you to try to stick to the set schedule as much as possible.