2023 WINTER LEAGUE DETAILS
WINTER LEAGUE WILL BE STARTING WEEK OF JANUARY 30th
RULES FOR ALL LEAGUES
- Weekly rounds will be stroke play or scramble formats.
- Stableford scoring will be used to award points to each player or team depending on format.
- 4-8 players per team
- 4 players participate per week
- Players are to provide an 18 hole hdcp prior to their first round and from then on it will be adjusted week to week using an in-house system.
- We understand that not everyone will know what their hdcp and that's ok! We'll take your best guess and we will adjust accordingly after your first round if it is clearly incorrect. If a correction is necessary, it will be applied retroactively to your first round so that results remain as fair as possible. (i.e. if someone says they are a 15 and then shoot -1, we won't let their score be -16)
- Tee boxes will be assigned weekly based on the below 18 hole handicap groupings.
*Players 55+ may move up one tee box from where they are assigned each week.
Pricing & Prizing:
- $300 Registration fee per team that will be entirely dedicated to prizes!
- $30/week per player
(Teams must pay for 4 players per week...so weekly fee will be charged as $120/team)